We are looking for a careful forklift operator to move packages and material around our facilities. You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. Your job could involve driving around warehouses, storage spaces and other facilities. You must be a responsible individual with great experience in driving industrial vehicles. The goal will be to ensure that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency.
· Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
· Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
· Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
· Transport raw materials to production workstations
· Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
· Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
· Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facility.
· Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
· Ability to lift up to 70 lbs on a routine basis
JOB CRITERIA: EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Must have over two (2) years of Warehouse Experience
· Must have over two (2) years of Sit Down Forklift Experience.
· Employee must be able to hear and speak.
· Employee must have full range of motion to stand, walk, sit, reach, climb, stoop or kneel.
· Employee must be able to complete repetitive strenuous work under varying climate condition
· Employee must be able to safely lift up to 70 Lbs.
· Employee must be able to stand for extended periods.
· Ability to read BOL