- Assists with daily plant and equipment inspections as directed.
- Assists in adhering to preventive maintenance schedules for all equipment and documentation.
- Monitors equipment for unusual sounds to detect malfunction.
- Assists in troubleshooting and repairing mechanical and electrical issues.
- Assists in maintaining spare parts inventory.
- Assists in dismantling defective equipment and installing new or repaired parts.
- Provides technical information and operational guidance to production employees as directed.
- Follows safety rules and procedures including OSHA standards and the Company Process Safety Management program.
- Assists with performing and recording periodic testing.
- Maintains a clear sense of priority and focus in support of team performance.
- Identifies improvements in the process’s equipment.
- Assists leadership with problem resolution and correction of equipment deficiencies.
- Constantly considers long term upgrades and repairs.
- Additional tasks as assigned.