Responisble for supporting outbound and inbound deliveries.
Maintain the staging and loading areas organized and support with control of material movement on the staging location, while maintaining the area in a safe and orderly workspace.
Material handlers will work closely with production and logistic to coordinate the staging and pulling of materials for the trucks when the orders are accountable for will be responsible to complete the staging that has been assigned to them making sure they are pulling the correct material and handle it correctly to avoid any damage during movement.
- Coordinate the loads of finished goods materials from the outbound trucks or any other outbound transportation method.
- Meet deliveries that are on the schedule provided by the logistic coordinator and improve on the efficiency and accuracy.
- Responsible to assure the right handoff from production to shipping and to arrange the quality check of the products before is send out to the customer.
- Verify the material from the pick list/BOL while they are loading trucks.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to meet work schedule (Able to work between 10 to 12 hrs. & Weekends if necessary)
- Ability to support other team members other assign tasks.
- Good organizational and communication skills, and the ability to be a productive team member of a growing company.
- Bi-lingual Spanish-language proficiency is a plus